Sunday, January 2, 2011

All the cool people are doing it.

I've been thinking for quite some time that I'd love to be able to sit down and write something. Anything. Preferably something brilliant. Then I realized that I really don't have much to write about. I'd love to have some totally amazing idea come to mind and sit down and write a 500 page novel and make tons of money and become the next Dan Brown or Danielle Steele on the NY Times Best Seller list. I just don't see that happening. It's not selling myself short, just being realistic. On New Years Eve, we were talking about new years resolutions and somehow I blurted out, "I should start a blog." But then I realized that there's the whole "I have nothing to write about" issue. You never truly know though until you try so I'm going to give it a shot and put a bit of myself out there in the blog-o-sphere and see what happens. It'll be a little of this, a little of that, some of our highs and lows and a few pictures too. Most people know how much we like to cook and bake and I'm always being asked for my recipes so perhaps this will be a good place to share some of my culinary adventures as well. So here we go.

No comments: